Something intresting.
Prosopagnosia ( Face Blindness ): "My name is Cecilia Burman, and I am 'face-blind' in the sense that I can not recognize people by their faces. The medical term for this condition is prosopagnosia. I have written these pages to try to give you who read them a better understanding for what it can be like to live with prosopagnosia. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GitLab runner on Windows with bash shell on windows contianer on Docker
As part of your pipeline, you may need to perform browser testing across different platforms/environments. To minimize testing time, it'...
-
phpipam has support for ssl offloading, via X-Forwarded-For header . public function createURL () { # reset url for ...
-
As part of your pipeline, you may need to perform browser testing across different platforms/environments. To minimize testing time, it'...
-
zabbix 3.0 requires php5.4 or above, and consequently is not available on EL6. To workaround this, you would need to install php562 from we...
No comments:
Post a Comment